Jaipur National University Institute for Medical Sciences and Research Centre,
(Permitted by NMC & Government of India)
Reference to the official information Booklet of State-PG Medical admission/ Counseling Board-2022, Applications are invited from the eligible NEET-PG qualified candidates for filling up of following residual vacant seats specialization wise after Mop-Up Round:
MD Anatomy (3), MD Physiology (3), MD Biochemistry (3), MD Microbiology (3), MD Pharmacology (3),
MD Forensic Medicine (2), MD Community Medicine (4), MD General Medicine (2), MD Pediatrics (3),MS OBST & Gynae (3), MD Psychiatry(1), MD Skin & VD (2), MS Ophthalmology (1), MS Orthopedics (1), MD Radio-Diagnosis (3)
(For details refer State-PG Medical admission/ Counseling Board-2022 Website).
- All registered candidates in State NEET PG Medical Admission/ Counseling Board-2022 are required to apply online only by 30.11.2022 BY 5 PM at www.jnujaipur.ac.in
- Candidates are required to report physically along with original documents for counseling on 1.12.2022 at 8 am.
- Selected candidates would be required to complete all the formalities as mentioned in official Information Booklet and on portal of State PG Medical Admission/ Counseling Board-2022 and as per norms of the University.
- Admission shall be strictly on Merit Basis only.
- All disputes pertaining to the admission shall be subject to jurisdiction at Jaipur Bench of the Honorable Rajasthan High Court only.