Jaipur National University has multiple options available for efficient and secure fee payment for students. Details regarding the different modes of fee payment for students are given below.
PAY FEE FOR STUDENTS
To deposit fees using Net Banking/Visa/Master Credit/Debit Cards, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to link: https://erp.jnujaipur.ac.in (or by clicking the "Pay Online" link below).
- Step 2: Login with your User ID and Password.
- Step 3: Go to Accounts > Pay Online..
- Step 4: Select Fee Head option "Tuition Fee”, “Hostel Fee" or “Exam Fee”, save. You will be redirected to PayU money payment gateway.
- Step 5: Enter your Email ID and mobile number on which you want transaction confirmation email / message.
- Step 6: Choose the mode of payment from net-banking, credit card / debit card. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment. Please do not refresh the page or press back button on the browser.
- Step 7: After successful completion of payment, system will generate a receipt against payment, download and / or take print of it.
- Step 8: Keep the proof of payment for your records.
- You can view payment made receipt in Accounts > Fee Receipt in your ERP account.
IMPORTANT: To submit a payment through the online-payment site, extra charges shall be charged to your fee amount by Payment Gateway. These charges will be automatically added in your fee amount and will be visible on Payment Gateway Page.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to modify the fee structure without prior notification.
- Cheques will not be accepted.