Introduction of the Event
This activity is a part of the Jaipur National University Department of Mechanical and Civil Engineering program called Academia-Industry connects. As a part of this curriculum, we hold workshop sessions taught by experts with significant practical experience of engineering software. The center head of CADD Center, Mr. Kuldeep Singh and his team have been as our expert speaker during this event.
Objective of the Event
The main objective we tried to meet through this event is mentioned below:
- Use AutoCAD for daily working process.
- Navigate throughout AutoCAD using major navigating tools.
- Understand the concept and techniques to draw.
- Create multiple designs using several of tools.
- Create layers to control the objects’ visibility.
- Explain drawing using annotations.
- Plot or print the drawing by scale.
- To use constraint for certain design
Brief Description of the Event
The event was conducted for our Diploma and UG students to give them an exposure on how current software is taking place in the practices and its importance. Also, this workshop refreshed some of their course topic like CAD, Designing etc. At the end the resource person answered to the queries raised by the audience.