- Expand the knowledge about Cloud computing.
- To understand the Architecture of Cloud computing.
- To understand all Services provided by cloud computing (Iaas, Paas, Saas, etc.)
- To understand the Amazon Wed Services.
- Hands on practice on Amazon Web Services and Cloud computing.
- How to make Private Cloud Server.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing enables companies to consume a compute resource, such as a virtual machine (VM), storage or an application, as a utilities just like electricity, rather than having to build and maintain computing infrastructures in house. Cloud computing is an information technology (IT) paradigm, a model for enabling ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable resources (such as computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services), which can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the Internet. Cloud computing allows users and enterprises with various computing capabilities to store and process data either in a privately-owned cloud, or on a third-party server located in a data centre thus making data and accessing mechanisms more efficient and reliable. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economy of scale, similar to a utility.
In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet. It goes back to the days of flowcharts and presentations that would represent the gigantic server-farm infrastructure of the Internet as nothing but a puffy, white cumulus cloud, accepting connections and doling out information as it floats.
What is Amazon Web Services?
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services which is now a day commonly known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. With the Cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
- Students were aware about Cloud Computing.
- Students get knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure and its Services.
- Students get idea about how Cloud computing works.
- Students were aware with AWS services.
- Students get knowledge how to configure two servers.
- Students get knowledge how to create private server and access it.
- Students were aware how AWS works.