- Computerization and Internet
- More than 1400 PCs (HP-Compaq, IBM, Wipro, HCL, Dell)
- A high speed fiber optic backbone connected to the Internet
- Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance
- 24x7 Internet access available through the campus Wi-Fi hot-spots
- Academic Alliance with Infosys for Campus Connect
The library subscribes to both national and regional newspapers and magazines for the benefit of students and other readers.
There are 143 laboratories including two workshops, two drawing halls and two Computer Centers:
- Engineering (30)
- Computer (21)
- Pharmacy (19)
- Hotel Management (16)
- Education (05)
- Biotechnology (Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture) / Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Biochemistry/Student (19)
These laboratories are located at the three campuses of the University.
- The SIILAS campus of the University has a modern well-equipped auditorium with a capacity of 300 seats.
- The SADTM and JNU Main campuses have auditoria for nearly 300 persons.
- The University is all set to come up with an ultra-modern auditorium on the main campus with a seating capacity of 1500 persons.
The libraries at the three campuses are the lifeline of the University and are open for twelve hours a day. The libraries have seating capacity for more than 500 students. There more than one lakh reference/text-books, and 200 journals of national and international standards. To promote excellence in research and academic delivery, the University has subscribed to the following journals:
- BENTHMAN Pharmacy Collection
- J-gate Social Management Sciences