Special Back Exam -2020
SPECIAL BACK Paper Exams from 01 Sept. 2020 , especially for the students who appeared in their final Sem. Exam
(Last date for depositing Exam Fee is 10 Aug. 2020)
The University will be holding Special BACK paper examinations from 01 Sept. 2020 . This Exam is for the students who appeared in Final Semester examinations of their respective programmes in June/July 2020 OR Earlier , but still have Back in some papers of odd/even semester examinations.
1) The fee for the special Back paper examination is Rs.1000/- per Back paper for Indian students and Rs.2000/- for foreign students.
2) The last date for paying the Fee is 10 Aug. 2020 (without late fee) and deadline is 21 August 2020 (with late fee of Rs.300/- per Back paper ).
3) The Fee for Special Back Paper Exams is to be deposited ONLY through ONLINE mode on ERP Portal.
- Students have to register for the Odd/Even Sem Back paper Exam online on ERP Portal erp.jnujaipur.ac.in with their R-id & Password.
- Click on ‘Special Back Exam -2020’ , you will get dropdown list of Schools / Programmes / papers
- Select the Papers in which you want to appear in Back Paper Exam , and (iv) Pay the prescribed Fee.
4) However, those students who do not wish to appear in the Special Back paper examination scheduled from 01 Sept. 2020 have the option to appear in the Back paper Examination in the usual odd/even Semester-End-Examinations held in the month of Dec. 2020 ( for Back papers in I, III , V , VII & IX Semesters) and in the month of May 2021 ( for Back papers in II , IV ,VI, VIII & X Semesters).
5) Please note that as per the University norms students may not be allowed to appear in more than 25% of the total no of prescribed papers in the concerned programme in the Special Back paper Examinations.
Back Paper Examinations may be conducted in offline ( pen & paper) or Online mode
Note: Registration for Special Back Paper Exam in ERP Portal will begin from 27 July 2020.