Schedule of activities of Odd/Even Sem ( Regular-1st Sem and Back log students)
Subject: Odd/Even Sem Back paper Exams are scheduled from 27 Jan. 2021 onwards in Online mode
In view of the Covid-19 corona crisis which is not yet over, the University has decided to conduct Back Paper Examinations of both Odd & Even semester papers from 27 Jan. 2021 in Online mode onwards.
Odd/Even Semester Back paper and Improvement Examinations through Online mode are scheduled as under :
- The ERP Portal for fee deposition/ registration will be open as per the dates given below :
- Odd semester Back paper Exams. from 05 Jan. to 12 Jan. 2021
- Even semester Back paper Exams. from 13 Jan. to 20 Jan. 2021
The Exam dates for both Odd and Even semesters are scheduled from 27 Jan. to 25 Feb. 2021
All the relevant details will be mentioned on your Admit Cards such as the Date & Time of Exam, Name of the paper & Paper Code , Enrolment No / R –ID etc. The URL for the entire Exam will also be given in the Admit Card. >> Your Login ID & Password for each Exam will also be mentioned in your Admit Card
- The duration of each Examination paper will be TWO Hours only .
- The Examination will be in TWO Shifts: the Morning Shift from 10 am to 12 Noon and the Evening Shift from 02 pm to 04 pm.
Technological Requirements for of this Online Examination:
- Laptop / Desktop / Mobile with Webcam & Google Chrome Browser in incognito mode
- Reliable Internet Connection for uninterrupted examination work and its timely completion.
- Any PDF Scanner App for scanning and uploading your answer-sheets in PDF format ( i.e. answers to the Questions of Section-B of the Question Paper).
- Keep the necessary Stationery such as blue pen, pencil, eraser, scale and at least ten A-4 size white sheets for writing the answers to the questions given in Section-B of the paper.
- After you have written your answers, you will be required to upload the scanned copies of the Answer Sheets. The task of Uploading will be allowed only after you have completed the examination and have clicked on “Exam End” button. After the two- hour Exam , you will be given 60 minutes for Uploading your Answer-Sheets.
About the format of the Paper :
- Each paper will have two Sections: Section-A & Section-B .
- Section-A will have OBJECTIVE type questions (MCQs), each with Four Options.
- Section-B will have SUBJECTIVE type questions from the prescribed course contents/Units given
- in your course. You will be required to write your answers within the given word limit.
>> Hence, please read carefully the instructions given for each question and also the instructions given at the start of the examination.
Please Note :
- Students are advised to sit for the Exams either in their University Uniform OR in proper dress ( Shirt & Trousers) . Proctors will be constantly watching your position & movements.
- For any query and clarification related to Login. Uploading of answer-sheets etc. during the Examination, please contact the Examination Observers :
Prof. Harvir Singh( M.9351288071) &
Prof. Savita Shiwani( M.9694436333 )
All the best