The School of Law & Governance has an active and supportive student community, with excellent dedicated postgraduate facilities.
Students are allocated a supervisor, who gives guidance about the nature of the research, the standard of work required, and about the relevant literature and sources that should be consulted. The Ph.D in Law & Governance offers the researcher and young scholars an opportunity to contribute to the development of law as an academic field, and it will provide an alternate path into law teaching alongside existing routes such as fellowships, advanced degrees in cognate fields, and transitioning directly from practice or clerkships.
- Responsibility of International Organization: A Study in the Relations between the United Nations and
(1) the World Bank,
(2) the European Union and
(3) the International Atomic Energy Agency
- The Role of Lok Adalat in Mitigating Law’s Delays – A Study of the Functioning of the Lok Adalat System in Jaipur City since 2000
- Rights of Accused Undertrial Prisoners:A Study of the Jurisprudence of the Rajasthan High Court
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005: Its Application in Haryana State
- A Contemporary Study of Selected Issues of Law , Governance and Conflict Management in the State of Nagaland
Duration: 3 Years Minimum
Eligibility: LL.M. with minimum 55%. aggregate
LL.M. with minimum 55%. aggregate
Selection Procedure: As per UGC norms ET + PI
As per UGC norms ET + PI