Ph.D. (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
Jaipur National University offers Ph.D. programme in Computer Science and Computer Science & Engineering.
- Personalized Information Access Based on Ontology,User Pofile and Collaborative Filtering
- Exploration of Efficient Methodologies for the Improvement in Web Mining Techniques
- Performance Analysis of Biometric Methods with Facial and Fingerprint Features for Unique Identification and Exploration of Soft Computing Techniques to Improve the Performance
- Applications of Data Mining Techniques in Students' Academic Performance Monitoring and Evaluation in Higher Education
- A Study of Estimation for Software Quality Metrics
- An Evaluation of Intelligent Transport System for the Indian Automotive Networks
- Performance Evaluation of Vehicular Data Transfer Protocol using Meta-heuristicTechniques
- Design of Web Crawler for the Client-Server Technology : An Incremental Approach
- Analysis and Design of Virtualization Technique for Distributed Database with XML Schema
- Design of Innovative Captcha Methods using Cognitive Ability of Human
- Study on Predicting for Workload of Cloud Services using Artificial Neural Network
- Study of Performance Analysis for Packet delay in Adhoc Networks using NS3and Artificial Neural Network Techniques
- A Roadmap to Improve Employability Index of the Management Students using Data Mining Techniques
- Securing Information Exchange in Multihop for Non-Line of Sight of Vehicular Ad Hoc Network
- E-Mail Classification using Genetic Algorithm
- Design and Implementation of Decision Support System for JVVNL Organization
- Applications of Data Mining Techniques with Reference to Performance Assessment of Faculty in Higher Education Institutions
Duration: Minimum 3 Years
Eligibility: For Computer Science: MCA/ M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)/ M.Sc. IT with minimum 55%.
For Computer Science: MCA/ M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)/ M.Sc. IT with minimum 55%.
Selection Procedure: For Computer Science & Engineering: M.Tech. (Comp. Sc.)/IT with minimum 55%.
For Computer Science & Engineering: M.Tech. (Comp. Sc.)/IT with minimum 55%.