M.SC. MEDICAL ANATOMY
- This course is designed to provide comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge required to become a teacher or a researcher in anatomy.
- Course prepares individuals to seize diverse opportunities in health care and medicine, from patient care and disease prevention to public health, teaching and research. It is also beneficial for further studies such as M.Phil. and Ph.D. in the same or related domain of study.
- M.Sc Medical Anatomy is essentially the scientific study and investigation of the morphology and anatomy of the human body. Human physiology, and biochemistry are complementary fundamental medical sciences which are generally taught together to candidates studying medical sciences.
- The course is suitable for subsequent studies in schools of medicine, dentistry, and nursing. The knowledge of the human body and its physiological processes gained in this program forms a significant foundation for physician assistants, physical therapists, dental technicians.
- There are ample of career opportunities in medical companies for research work in leading organizations, private institutes, who are demanding M.sc in Medical Anatomy and give handsome salary.
- Other Job opportunities are Medical Coder, Assistant Professor/ Lecturer, Research Assistant and Medical Scientist.
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: B.sc PCB/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BHMS/BPT/B.Pharm/B.Sc. Nursing/BVSc.&AH
B.sc PCB/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BHMS/BPT/B.Pharm/B.Sc. Nursing/BVSc.&AH
Selection Procedure: Merit+PI