MPT (ORTHOPEDICS, SPORTS, NEUROLOGY, MANUAL SPORTS AND MANUAL THERAPY, CARDIORESPIRATORY)
- Preparation of Postgraduate students towards his/her professional autonomy with self regulating discipline at par with global standards.
- Formation of base of the professional practice by referral as well as first contact mode using evidence based practice.
- Acquainting a student with concept of quality care at the institutional as well as the community levels.
- Inculcation of appropriate professional relationship in a multidisciplinary set up & patient management.
- Incorporation of concept of management in physiotherapy.
- Experience in clinical training & undergraduate teaching.
- Providing the honest, competent & accountable physiotherapy services to the community.
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: BPT (50%) from a Recognized University
BPT (50%) from a Recognized University
Selection Procedure: ET+PI