MCA (Master of Computer Applications) is a two-year professional Master's Degree programme in Computer Science approved by AICTE, Government of India.
The programme is also for those students who are graduate from streams other than computer science (BCA, B.Sc.-IT) with Mathematics background.
The programme is carefully redesigned and updated by the School keeping in view the ever-changing trends in the IT industry. The main emphasis in this programme is to deliver the industry-specific contents, which have their relevance in the present as well as the emerging global scenario.
The broad objective of MCA programme is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in software industry and academia by providing appropriate environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
The major thrust is on giving the students sound background in computing, business functioning and mathematics relevant to information technology. The laboratories, besides supplementing the theory course would also expose the student to the use of the latest software tools.
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Graduation in any stream with minimum of 50% marks and Mathematics as one of the subjects, either at 10+2 or Graduation level.
Graduation in any stream with minimum of 50% marks and Mathematics as one of the subjects, either at 10+2 or Graduation level.
Selection Procedure: Entrance Test and Personal Interview
Entrance Test and Personal Interview
- Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science
- Computer and Programming
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Data Base Management System
- Accounting and Financial Accounting Practicals & Sessionals
- Office Management Lab
- Programming in C lab
- DBMS Lab
- Communication & Soft Skills -I
- Data Structure Using C
- Computer Oriented Numerical and Statistical Techniques
- Operating System
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Environmental Science Practicals & Sessionals
- Data Structures Using C Language Lab
- Numerical & Statistical Techniques Lab
- Unix &Shell programming Lab
- Communication & Soft Skills -II
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- System Analysis and Design
- Computer Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm Practicals & Sessionals
- Object Oriented Programming with C++ Lab
- Computer Graphics Lab
- DAA Lab
- Communication & Soft Skills - III
- Software Engineering
- Java Programming
- Compiler Design
- Computer Based Optimization Techniques
- Microprocessor Design and Assembly Language Practicals & Sessionals
- Software Engineering Lab
- Java Programming Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Communication & Soft Skills -IV
After completion of IV semester there is a provision of mandatory summer training on 'Oracle'
- Web Technology
- *Elective I
- .NET framework and ASP.NET
- Management Information System
- *Elective II Practicals & Sessionals
- Web Technology Lab
- *Elective I Lab
- .NET Lab
- Communication & Soft Skills -V
- *Elective I
- Advanced Database Concepts
- Advanced Java Programming
- Android Programming
- *Elective II
- Parallel Processing
- Mobile Computing
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining
- Real Time Systems VI Semester
- Industrial Report