- Understand the role of preventive medicine in healthcare including screening recommendations
- Counsel and educate patients and their families while demonstrating compassion and respectful behaviors
- Develop and Implement patient management plans
- Perform medical and surgical procedural and technical skills essential to Physician Assistant practice
- Perform appropriate history and physical examinations.
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 (50%) with PCB
Selection Procedure: Theory and Practical Exam at the end of each year.