- Preparation of Postgraduate student towards his/her professional autonomy with self regulating discipline at par with global standards.
- Formation of base of the professional practice by referral as well as first contact mode using evidence based practice.
- Acquainting students to with concept of quality care at the institutional as well as the community levels.
- Inculcation of appropriate professional relationship in a multidisciplinary set up & patient management.
- Incorporation of concept of management in physiotherapy.
- Experience in clinical training & undergraduate teaching.
- Providing the honest, competent & accountable physiotherapy services to the community.
Duration: 6.5 Years [4 years & 6 months internship+ 2 years]
Eligibility: 10+2 (50%) with PCB [10+2; PCB; At least 50%; at least 50% aggregate percentage in B.P.T.]
10+2 (50%) with PCB [10+2; PCB; At least 50%; at least 50% aggregate percentage in B.P.T.]
Selection Procedure: ET+PI